About the shirt:
John Lennon cotton long sleeve shirt with a navy and blue paisley print. Stand out from the crowd, just as John Lennon did.
About the Brand :
Each design is a limited edition, producing only 300 pieces which In a population of 25 million makes these pieces more than just a shirt with John’s famous monogrammed caricature on each garment. All the men's shirts are based on John Lennon's artwork—all of which he started working on as a wedding present for Yoko in what is now called Bag One Arts. All John Lennon men's shirts feature signature embroidery, peace sign buttons and a heavy emphasis on Paisley prints. Shop online or find John Lennon in our Wanaka store
Online shopping can be an unknown - so we allow returns for wrong size or change of mind as long it as long as it fits within our returns policy as set out below:
1. Before returning any item(s) please email us within 24 hours of receiving your parcel on email@example.com to request a return.
2. For full price items purchased online the following return options are available:
- Full refund (minus the postage)
- Credit note for the value of the item(s)
3. Please ensure that:
- The item(s) has not been worn, washed, altered or damaged after purchase
- The item(s) still have all original swing tags and packaging
- The receipt for the item(s) is included
4. For all sale items purchased online:
We are unable to provide a refund, exchange, or credit note so please choose carefully.
5. You are responsible for the shipping costs for returning any item(s) to us and also the exchange shipping cost if applicable. All returns must be sent by courier or tracked post and must have adequate insurance to cover the full purchase price of the item(s) and be returned to us within 7 days of purchase. If we do not receive the item(s) or we receive item(s) that have been damaged in transit, you will not receive a refund, exchange, or credit note.
Please send returns to:
STRUCTURE FOR MEN
14 Dunmore Street
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY
If you need to cancel an online order, email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us you wish to cancel.
Please include your name, details of your order and the reason for cancellation. Every effort will be made to accommodate the cancellation of your order as long as it has not yet shipped. Please note that if the item has shipped, the order cannot be cancelled. You may, however, be eligible to return it in accordance with our returns policy..
1. Free shipping on all orders within New Zealand over $150, flat rate shipping of $10 applies to all other orders. International shipping costs apply:
- Shipping to Other International Destinations: POA
2. Delivery time: While we do everything to get your parcel to you as soon as possible please allow up to 5 working days for your order and up to 10 working days for all Australian orders.
3. Please note that any taxes and duties are the responsibility of the purchaser.